It’s that time of year again, folks! 2019 is upon us, and we are determined to make this year the best on yet, and it’s starts with the yearly list of resolutions! Have you made your list of New Year’s Resolutions yet? If not, we have a few ideas that you can add to your list. Just try to make them last past January this year!
1. Use less water! It’s hard, we know, but it’s worth it!
2. Become less aggressive drivers! Everyone should just lay off the horn usage for a while.
3. No more parking tickets! Your bank account will thank you.
4. Support the local L.A. scene, whether it be small shops, cafes, or local bands.
5. Be on time! Or at least less than 5 minutes late. (Traffic is no longer an excuse!)
6. Go on a hike that isn’t Runyon! There are other beautiful trails in this city, we promise.
7. Go camping! Make that hike a day-long adventure.
8. Go to the beach more! Sometimes we can get lost in the busy L.A. city life, but don’t take our gorgeous Southern California location for granted! A day at the beach is the best stress-reliever there is.
9. Eat healthier food! Luckily, there is no shortage of healthy options in L.A. So next time you’re craving that In-n-Out Burger, opt for a vegan dish or a pressed juice instead.
10. Start cheering for other L.A. teams! We love the Lakers and Dodgers, but the Clippers and the Kings are pretty good too.
11. Visit the LACMA more. The Rain Room might be gone, but the other exhibits are pretty cool, too.
12. Try new foods! We live among some of the best chefs in the world, and there’s always a cool new restaurant opening up somewhere.
13. Travel more! L.A. is close to so many interesting cities. Plus, not many people can say that they’ve gone surfing in the morning and skiing in the afternoon!
14. Convince all of our friends to move to Los Angeles. It really is the best city in the world!